Yard

Yard

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Grandma's Dual Celebration

My birthday always comes around Thanksgiving, and many times it is on Thanksgiving.  This year I was lucky enough to have our blended family celebrate my birthday and Thanksgiving together.


What a great time we had!  Here we all are wearing the multi-colored scarves I gave everyone for the occasion.  Adam and Melissa were so gracious to have the dinner at their house, and this is under their beautiful tree in the backyard.  The dinner was superb, with everything you could imagine.  I must say Thank You to all the kids and grandkids for making this such a memorable day.

2 comments:

  1. Great Pic!----Amazing! Love to all of you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. had so much fun, mom! glad you enjoyed your special day. we love you.

    ReplyDelete