Yard

Yard

Monday, March 19, 2012

"SISTERS"



These three sisters are very dear to me.  From left to right, my Aunt Tillie, my mother's oldest sister,  Aunt Jo, the middle sister,  and my mother about age 14.


Here I am on the left with my sister Darlene next to me, then cousins Barbara and Mary Ann, who are like sisters to me.  We all grew up together.  This picture was taken in 1987.



About 4 years later, here are Darlene and me at the house in McHenry.



My cousin "sister" Mary Ann at Heather's wedding in 2000.



Here I am with Sandy----Duane's sister at our home in Chino Hills.  One of the nice things about getting married is the extended family you acquire.




My daughter, Heather, was tickled pink to finally have a sister when Adam married Melissa.  Here they are with Melissa's Maid of Honor and best friend, Lindsey.



A happy Melissa again with another newly acquired "sister" Kim and her two daughters Amanda and Valerie----more sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment