Yard

Yard

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Flowers


I love when the daffodils bloom-----Spring is my favorite time.



Old standbys, Calla Lilies, have been blooming in my yard since 1973!




Geraniums, so easy to grow, are so bright and cheery.  I love all the colors and varieties.




I never have much luck with azaleas, but I hope this one will be the exception.  The color is so lovely.




This basket happened by accident.  There were cobalt flowers in it that seemed to be dead.  I planted this succulent, (that my daughter-in-law, Melissa gave me) over the cobalt, and the cobalt came back!  Just love it!




I'm so pleased with how this arrangement turned out---a Bird of Paradise that bloomed twice, a cluster of Cymbidium Orchids and a Calla Lily.  I also like my String of Pearls in the hanging pot behind the arrangement.  On the table also are parsley and chives.  Gardening is such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment