Yard

Yard

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cuties


                 Just can't get enough of my children, grandchildren, husband etc etc etc.......

 
I love it when my niece, Chantelle gets together with my kids.  Everyone talks at once.
 
 
Chantelle and I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend together taking in some Southern California sights like San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point.
 

 
Chantelle got to hang out with Maddie and Reese too, and the kids didn't hesitate to show their stuff.
 
 
 
Reese loves showing how well he knows his alphabet and numbers.
 
 
 
I think we have a comedienne in the house.
 
 
 
And who can resist these two?  Amanda and Valerie have become such pretty ladies.
 
 
 
Leave it to Scott to ham it up a little too (with Grandma's glasses.)
 
 
 
They make it all worthwhile when this happens  :))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ha! i laughed out loud! luv maddie's poses and especially the last pic of the oven! great post, mom!

    ReplyDelete