Yard

Yard

Sunday, October 20, 2013

FALL

 
I love the coziness of Fall, with cool days, and a freshness in the air.
 
When my parents lived on a farm, it was fun to visit, especially in the Fall.  This is a photo of my parents' new puppy, Nero.  I was a newlywed at the time in the Fall of 1968.
 
 
 
A great thing to do in the Fall, in the Midwest, is to visit a covered bridge.  They are fun to explore---as my sister and I are doing here---and they are so nostalgic.
 
 
 
Duane and I were married in the Fall, and I enjoyed every minute of the wedding and reception.  I also had a bouquet I loved in oranges and yellows.
 
 
 
Fall means duck hunting season for Duane, a sport he thoroughly enjoys.
 
 
 
My birthday comes in Fall.  I used to cry when they would sing Happy Birthday to me---I still don't like it.
 
 
 
I love the clothes of Fall---sweaters, boots, hats, in oranges, browns and navy.
 
 
 
We visited the Grand Canyon in the Fall.  It's such a beautiful time of year to sightsee.  Yes, Fall is a special time of year for me, and I can't get enough of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. What a great time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never realized how much you love this season! luv learning more about you through this blog.

    ReplyDelete