Yard

Yard

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Pink Pandas



Never thought I'd be a soccer Grandma, but here it is.  I totally avoided being a "Soccer Mom" when my kids were growing up.  I think I frustrated Adam, because for two years he would only wear "cleets" shoes, as he called them.  I don't know how many pairs I bought at Pay Less Shoe Store.
 
 
 
Maddie, however, has changed all that, and seems to love soccer, so I went to my first game.
 
 
 
She's number 7!  Wow, a lucky number at that!  Their team is doing fairly well too.
 
 
 
There she is, the smaller figure, as a defender.
 
 
 
And, here is an intense Jason itching to either coach or be in the game himself.
 
 
 
Reese wasn't much for watching the game, but had a good time at the playground nearby.
 
 
 
When he got tired, he wanted us to read books with him.
 
 
 
Games almost over, so Dad is lightening up a little.
 
 
 
Reese is ready to go too.  Bye Bye until next week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. luv it!!!!! cute post. you are so great at getting all these shots too. didn't even notice you taking them. and totally do not remember adam wearing cleets. interesting.

    ReplyDelete