Yard

Yard

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 4, 2000


That was the day that Duane and I tied the knot.  What a memorable day it was, complete with a wonderful wedding celebration, thanks to all those who attended.  It has been wedded bliss ever since, and I had to have one more look at some of the pictures many people took.

 
Traditionally, the groom was not able to see the bride until she walked down the aisle.  But we decided that we wanted to walk together.  Last minute touches....
 
 
My little cousin, Amanda, was an adorable flower girl.
 
 
 
It was so much fun walking together, and seeing all of our friends and relatives.
 
 
Our first dance to "All The Way" by Celine Dion and Frank Sinatra, was romantic.

 
Among those watching were Duane's sister Sandy and his son Scott.

 
Here I am with my two sons, Jason and Adam.
 
 
Also, my daughter Heather, and that cute little flower girl again.
 
 
Duane was so thrilled to have Scott and wife Kim at our wedding.
 
 
Happily married, and Happy Ever After......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: