Yard

Yard

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whatever Happened to.......

I have been quite remiss on posting to our blog.  When I make my lists each day, I need to put "Post to Blog" as a to-do.  As you may or may not know, my passions are Reading, Cooking and Gardening.  So, I hope to post something about one of those items each time.  I read an article today about a chicken recipe, and it looked so easy I thought I should share it.  You need a whole chicken, cleaned and ready to stuff.  Next, puncture 2 lemons with a fork and stuff them into the chicken.  Take an additional lemon and squeeze it all over the chicken.  Salt and pepper the chicken well, and bake at 350 until golden, depending on the chicken's size, about 2 hours.  Probably best to use a meat thermometer for doneness.  I plan to make this soon, and will report on its success (or failure).  By the way, if you are in the market, make this for a prospective husband (or wife), and you may get a marriage proposal.  Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment