Yard

Yard

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

God Bless Fathers!

Fathers are sometimes not given enough credit.  They are the steady force that we rely on for fixing our cars, faucets and scraped knees, not to mention killing spiders and holding us on their shoulders when we are tired of walking.  Lots of fathers I know should be given a hearty "Happy Father's Day!"
Here are a few of the best:


My Dad, Richard Grzonkowski, February 27, 1945, 5th from the left, after he and his comrades captured a Nazi flag.  He was in the infantry and saw battles in France and Germany.  I am very proud of his military service during World War II.



David Armit with son Adam and Daughter Heather.  Dave was a good father and died much too early.



My son-in-law, Jason with Heather, Maddie and Reese at Maddie's 5th birthday party.  Jason is such a good father, it is impossible to say enough about him.  He is totally supportive and involved in Maddie and Reese's lives.  I love him to pieces!



My wonderful husband, Duane, here with son Scott, who is getting a little shooting advice.  Duane does so much for our family, and I don't thank him enough-----sooo,  Thanks Babe!



My Step-Son Scott, with his "little" girls before they became all grown up.  Scott is a wonderful, fun loving Dad who loves to swim, bicycle and play ball with his daughters.  He is the "rock" they depend on.

1 comment:

  1. wow, mom! you made me tear up when i saw what you wrote about dad. and you are right, too early. but so happy duane came into our lives.

    ReplyDelete