Yard

Yard

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lots of Fun in the Summertime!

Summer always brings with it memories of the beach, the pool and vacations.  Here's me about 5 years old wading in the Des Plaines River in the Forest Preserve near Chicago where we used to go each  summer.  I loved the water even if it was cold.  Note the beautiful waterfall in the background.

Here I am again (in the bathing hat) with my friend Pamela and her brother at Lake Zurich, Illinois.  Such a great beach that was with slides, rafts and other things to play on.


Adam has always been a beach boy, and loved finding shells, stones, driftwood and sand crabs.  I still have some of his collections.


Heather loves the beach too, but both kids spent a major part of their summers in our pool.  Both learned to swim and dive at an early age.  Here, she's probably 6 years old.


Loving the beach runs in the family, and here is my niece, Chantelle with her Mom and my sister, Darlene enjoying the warm California sun in So. Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment