Yard

Yard

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dana Point


Dana Point is a beach community that I have loved for many years.


With its breathtaking vistas, and gorgeous harbor, you couldn't find a prettier place.


This year, when Duane decided to go dove hunting in Arizona, I asked his son Scott and family to take a mini trip with me to Dana Point over Labor Day weekend.  They just loved the scenery.


Valerie and Amanda are such sweet and loving granddaughters.  They even seem to enjoy a photo op with "G-Ma", as they call me.


Can you tell that the wind is blowing 90 MPH?



I didn't know which way to turn my head.  In the background is the "point", and a beautiful tidepool.


After a tour of the many shops in the harbor, the full moon even cooperated, showing itself in gleaming splendor.






No comments:

Post a Comment